Veredus Pro Jump Save The Sheep Boots.
A functional fetlock boot for top performance, in techno sheepskin.
- Functional fetlock boot that helps improve performance, thanks to its effect on horses’ hind leg action
- Fetlock guard with anatomically shaped shell in polyurethane
- Velcro straps to secure
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- it can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance
- trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg
- it is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin
- it stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow
Save the Sheep is our idea of a no compromise approach: the comfort of natural lambskin, plus the performance of a
“man-made” fabric. The best of both worlds.