Veredus Safety Bell Save The Sheep Boots.
- Revolutionary overreach boot designed to protect the entire heel area
The techno sheepskin fabric on the top of the boot helps prevent irritation or rubbing
Save the sheep, the new line in techno sheepskin, is cruelty free. The lining is a man-made fabric, which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
- it can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance
- trapped sand comes out easily out of the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg
- it is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin
- it stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff and turn yellow
Save the Sheep is our idea of a no compromise approach: the comfort of natural lambskin, plus the performance of a
“man-made” fabric. The best of both worlds.